By Beng Emmanuel
Bulgaria’s cyclist Dimitrov Petar has won the third lap of the Cameroon International Cycling Tour after covering the 98.5km distance from Bagante to Nkongsamba in 2 hours, 35 minutes and 2 seconds.
He is closely followed by his compatriots of the Bulgaria national team Ivanou Borislav and Papanov Martin who completed the race with the same time.
Paul Daumont – who won the second lap last Sunday – finished on the fifth spot behind fourth placed Taillandier Axel of France.
Andreev Yordan retained the yellow jersey for the third time. He finished ninth, two places below Cameroon’s Clovis Kamzong Abossolo who closed the gap to grab the yellow to 10 seconds.
A total of 59 cyclist took part in the third lap. The fourth stage of the international cycling race takes place this Tuesday from Loum to Limbe-a distance of 129,9km.
• Winner of Third Lap: Dimitrov Petar( Bulgaria Cycling team)
• Yellow Jersey: Andreev Yordan (Martigues Sport-France)
• Green Jersy: Paul Daumont (Burkina Faso national cycling team)
• Maillot Blanc a pois rouge: Genov Nikolay (Bulgaria cycling team)
• White Jersey: Leonien Alexandre (Martigues Sport-France)
• Blue Jersey: Clovis Kamzong Abossolo (SNH Velo Club-Cameroon)