By Beng Emmanuel
Coach Alain Djeumfa has named a resilient 18- woman squad to face Ivory Coast in the fourth round, first leg qualifiers ahead of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
The list which comprises a blend of domestic and foreign based players was disclosed this Wednesday as the Lionesses arrived Ibajan for the cracker.
The first leg fixture comes up on November 9,2019 while the second leg will take place in Yaounde three days later.
18 players have been selected by Cameroon’s head caoch- Alain Djeumfa.
Regulars like Gabrielle Aboudi Onguene, Nchout Njoya Ajara and Collette Ndzana have retained their places. Alvine Njolle of FC Minsk has also been compensated alongside Estelle Johnson, Raissa Feudjio and Ngock Yango Grace who all missed out from Tuesday’s friendly with Amazon FAP.
1. Bawou Ange – Social Mbam
2. Voulania Dabda Claudia – AS Diamare Maroua
3. Mbengono Catherine – Green City Yaounde
4. Meyong Menene Charlene – Louves Minproff
5. Abena Therese Ninon – Louves Minproff
6. Onboudou Brigitte – Amazone FAP Yaounde
7. Akaba Edoa Michelle – Amazone FAP
8. Takounda Engolo Alexandra – Eclair de Sa’a
9. Ndzana Collette – Eclair de Sa’a
10. Estelle Johnson – Skyblue USA
11. Mimboe Carole – Estremadura – Spain
12. Meffoumetou Fallone – FC Fleure – France
13. Feudjio Raissa – Tenerife – Spain
14. Ngock Yango Grace – Guingamp – France
15. Nchout Njoya Ajara – Valerenga – Norway
16. Njolle Ngonja Alvine – FK Minsk – Russia
17. Aboudi Onguene – CSKA Moscow – Russia
18. Tchapchet Njuka Chanel Tokyo Int. University – Japan